Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Praise the Lord!

Perhaps I'm a little off (well, I know that to be the case, but you know what I mean), but when I hear a chorus of birds in the morning or a symphony of cicadas and tree frogs in the evening, I can imagine them lifting their little voices in praise to their Creator.  That was the case with this little video.   One evening while walking, the cicadas were going quite strong - con anima!  It made me wonder what hymns they sing..."Great is Thy Faithfulness", the Doxology?  I wish we could know, but it's one of those mysteries of life...perhaps some day we'll know.

It did also make me think of a couple verses I'll share with you.  Hopefully they will bless you on this Tuesday as they blessed me on that Thursday evening.

Let everything that has breath praise the Lord.  Praise the Lord!  Psalm 150:6
This is the day the Lord has made; We will rejoice and be glad in it.  Psalm 118:24


 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment